Thursday, November 08, 2007

Something To Wrap Your Head Around

Just some quotes I've been jotting down over the last couple of weeks. I won't commentate but allow them to speak for themselves for you as they have for me. I am open to your thoughts though! Please share.

In war, truth is the first casualty.
~Aeschylus

When everything gets answered, it's fake. The mystery IS the truth."
--Sean Penn

And when you're looking for your freedom
(Nobody seems to care)
And you can't find the door
(Can't find it anywhere)
When there's nothing to believe in
Still you're coming back, you're running back
You're coming back for more

So put me on a highway
And show me a sign
And take it to the limit one more time
--The Eagles

I'm not afraid of anything in this world
There's nothing you can throw at me that I haven't already heard
I'm just trying to find a decent melody
A song that I can sing in my own company
-U2

The heresy of one age becomes the orthodoxy of the next.
--Hellen Keller

Religion is the recognition of all our duties as divine commands.
--Immanuel Kant


Enjoy, also NOTE, that there is a change in my previous post, the owner of the blog i was referring to ok'd me linking his blog. Read his story, I know he would love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment