Saturday, March 01, 2008

Exploring The Journey

Yes, I know! I can't believe I'm posting a Louis Vuitton commercial on my site. I don't see what the big deal is about these purses (of course I am biased falling into the category of one who does not carry a purse). But What do I know about fashion. I just see how expensive they are (unless you get a knock-off, and think of where else that money could be used. But that's just me?!?

Anyway, I've been mesmerized by this commercial that I happen to see lately, not because of the product being sold (for the first couple of weeks I couldn't even tell you what they were selling), but for the words and questions they display.

I give a nod to the person(s) that came up with this ad, it resonates with me in a way that is very personal. I don't think I'm the only one...but sorry, I'm still not buying myself a Louis Vuitton bag:)





What are your thoughts? Anything you would add or take away?

No comments:

Post a Comment