Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Runaway Train

A slight break in the music series (although if you count Michael Singing...it could still go?)!
Last week's "The Office" (one of the best shows EVER, I might add); Michael finds out that he is having financial trouble. When he has to tel Jan he freaks out and runs!!! Jan comes to find out what's going on!!!

watch 5:42-8:06




Realizations and Train wrecks
Sometimes that's just how our lives feel!
Although I laughed my head off on this episode, This scene stuck out at me!
"why are you sitting on a train? Where are you going?"
"I'm out of answers Jan,"
"What does that mean?"

"I told you, no more answers. This is who I am now. A guy on a train with no answers. I hope that's enough for you."

"Where's this train taking us?"
"I think the conductor left."

I think I've been on that train! Maybe I still am?!

No comments:

Post a Comment