Thursday, October 04, 2007

O' Brother, Where Art Thou?



Rob Bell, author of Velvet Elvis and pastor of Mars Hill Bible Church, has recieved criticism (as all Christians with an opinion do, especially when it comes to the realm of Postmodern thinking). What is interesting about him however, is that I never hear him respond. NEVER!
A friend and I were questioning why we haven't heard any respones to the criticism he recieves. so....I went a googleing. Here is what I've found:



"Because Its Possible" has posted a portion of an audio teaching where Rob Addresses these issues and criticism of him in general. Click on it! It's worth the read, and it's concise and to the point!

What did you think?

IDK about you, but there is wisdom in his words for me and where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment