Saturday, August 09, 2008

Wordplay


This pic/ word-art is a result of a my friend and I playing around on the magnetic board in the Spiritual Care Dept. @ WakeMed. We were just goofing off and all of the sudden something profound appeared in front of us.

We talked about how it can mean different things for different people, but it actually has two meanings for me. One is from what I've discovered about myself during my CPE time, and another about what I've encountered while working with people at the hospital.

Mark Liked the word "Serenity" better than "Compassion" because that was what spoke to his life more.

What about you. Does this have any meaning to you? Any other word you would (re)place in this wordplay?

Also check out some Wordles I've made at the bottom of my column on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment